Our gift vouchers have had a makeover!
Collectif gift vouchers can now be sent electronically to anyone, any time!
We can now send gift vouchers directly to you via email, or straight to the person you're buying for. The value of the gift voucher is totally up to you; the amount will be credited straight to the recipients Collectif e-wallet and deducted from their basket at the final stage of checkout. No more pesky codes! The voucher recipient will need to have a Collectif account to access their voucher, but they can always set this up after they receive their treat.
- Payment for the gift voucher will be charged on purchase, not on the date of issue. Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from issue. The value of the gift voucher is your choice.
- Confirmation of the Gift Voucher will only be sent to the purchaser (no ruined surprises!) once the order is confirmed by ourselves. Gift Vouchers can only be cancelled by the purchaser within 1 hour of purchase and will not be valid until confirmation email received. Unfortunately, unwanted Gift Vouchers can not be returned and voucher codes can not be used to purchase another gift voucher.
- If the recipient does not already have an online Collectif account, they will have to set one up using the email address the voucher was delivered to - this can be done at during the checkout process. The funds will then automatically appear and the option given to redeem the funds against the cost of purchases in the basket.
- If the items purchased total less than the gift voucher amount the remaining funds will stay in the e-wallet to use on the next purchase. If the items purchased exceed the gift voucher amount the remaining value must be paid by card in order to complete the order.
- Please note that items bought using gift vouchers can be returned or exchanged but not refunded, only additional monies paid over and above the gift voucher will be refunded and a new gift voucher code will be issued.