Retro Kiss Lock Bag
The Retro Kiss Lock bag is a classic 1950s style that will match any pin-up ensemble. Made from high quality pearlescent patent PU, this handbag closes with a Vintage style kiss lock clasp. Featuring feet to help it stand on its own this style is a great size to take you from day to night. Inside you will find two smaller compartments in the lining to keep your valuables. Team with our Dolores Doll Dress Polka Dot for a fabulous 1950s ensemble.
Size (approx): Width 30 cm x height 18.5 cm x depth 12.5 cm (widest point)
Handle Drop: 18cm
Retail Order Processing
For questions regarding your retail order please email: email@example.com
Orders are sent as quickly as possible once we’ve confirmed payment. This is usually within 2-3 days but please allow up to 7 working days. We will inform you by email if there are any problems with your order.
Our office is closed over the weekend & public holidays so please bare this in mind when placing your order.
Please Note: Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when you checkout. We cannot use the address given in Paypal. Please contact us ASAP if you have entered the wrong address as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours.
Retail Order Postage Costs
- £5.50 within the UK.
We use a courier service or Royal Mail's 1st Class Signed For service which is estimated to deliver within 1-2 working days after dispatch.
*If you are not able to accept delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail will leave a card with further instructions. Please ask for a tracking number if you have not received your order within 5 working days from when you placed your order.
UK destinations include England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & BFPO.
- From £9.50 - £12 for Europe.
We use Royal Mail's Airsure Service which is a signed for first class service which is estimated to deliver within 2-6 working days
- From £12.50 - £14 for rest of world
We use Royal Mails Airsure or International Signed for Service, both are first class signed for service depending on the destination orders are estimated to be delivered within 3-7 working days
- Australia £13 - £14
For Australia we use an agent who will send your parcel to you through Australian Postal service. This is a the traceable service with a reasonable postage cost. This service can take up to 20 working days but should be with you before then.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country - any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We do fill in customs declaration forms for orders from these destinations.
We cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or items lost or damaged once dispatched, either in the UK or to overseas locations.
If you have not received your order within 15 business days please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so that we can give you the tracking information for your parcel. Sometimes your order will be waiting in your local post office and you have not received a 'while you were out' card.
Please Note: Royal Mail does not consider a package lost until 25 working days until after the delivery date. We will not be able to claim for a lost packet until after this time. Packages lost by Royal Mail will be refunded or replaced after 25 working days from the date we posted your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by Royal Mail but will do all that we can to help you.
Retail Online Orders Returns Policy
For questions regarding retail returns please email: email@example.com
Collectif Head Office,
Unit R2B, Warehouse K
2, Western Gateway
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice & a completed copy of our returns form so that we can process your return efficiently. You can find your returns form on the back of your invoice that is included with your order. If you need another one, please pop us an email and we can send one across to you.
Please Note: All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, and animal hair. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached. If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to accept any lingerie or pierced jewellery as returns. Swimwear must be tried over underwear, and any hygeine seals must be intact or your right to return will be affected.
- You can only return your item(s) for a refund or a credit note* if you post your parcel back to us within 14 working days of receiving your order from your postal service provider.
- Returns received after the 14 day period and within 28 days of receipt are eligible for a credit note* only and items received after this time are not eligible for return. (Please note that these conditions refer to your original order. Any orders placed with a credit note gained from a previous return will not be eligible for a refund unless your return is sent back within the 14 days of receiving your original order.)
- We offer exchanges in the form of a credit note. We will issue you with an online code that can be redeemed next time you order with us. With this code, you can purchase the size up or down or a completely new style instead. We have revised this policy, and we promise that this is the quickest way for you to receive an exchange.
*If you tick ‘credit note’ on your form, an online code will be issued to you, which can be used in the promotion code box at the checkout. This code will be issued for the value of the returned item(s) and your code will deduct this total from your order. Your code will expire six months from the issue date. You can email us to extend it for one further month at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to extend credit notes past this period.
- If returning items to us from outside of the UK, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the parcel that you are sending is 'RETURNED GOODS'. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable if your return is lost before it reaches us. You will need to make a claim with your postal service provider. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at this address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider.
If we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item, please email us with this information so that we can authorise your return within seven working days of you receiving the parcel and instruct you on the best way to return this.
Postage costs for your return postage are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect. We will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return also, postage for these items will not be refunded. We will only refund return postage up to the original amount that you paid for us to send the item(s) to you.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations and as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for your order up until 14 working days after receipt of your goods. This 14 working day period commences the day after you have received your order. You will need to make us aware of your wish to cancel the contract by emailing us at email@example.com, quoting your order number. In compliance with our returns policy, the goods must be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. If they are not, we reserve the right to return the goods to you. If we do not receive your cancelled order back, we may have to arrange collection from you at your cost. We will only refund you for your postage to the value of Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery (non-tracked service). If you choose to to use a trackable service, paying for this extra cost will be at your discretion.
We will usually process returns within 5 working days of receipt, however, during busy periods, please allow up to 14 working days. We will contact you via email as soon as we have opened your return.
- Please make sure that your inbox can receive emails from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, as this is the email address that you will be contacted from.
If you would like advice on sizing or styles for future orders do not hesitate to contact us - we are happy to help. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Wholesale Delivery & Returns
Please email email@example.com for enquiries and information on Wholesale Delivery & Returns.
Store Purchases Returns Policy
The returns policy for our shop is different to our website. Items bought from one of our shops need to be returned to the shop where you purchased your item. Unfortunately we are unable to process items purchased in one of our shops at our Head Office and vice versa. If you place your order online you will need to return it to Head office as per the instructions above. We do not offer a refund unless an item is faulty. You must return an item to the shop you purchased it with your receipt from within 28 days where you will be issued a credit note valid for 3 months to use in that branch.
Please log-in to write review