Robin Knitted Top
The Robin Knitted Top is a classic 1950s piece of knitwear. Available in a variety of colours, there is one to suit every outfit. The Robin features an adorable 50s floral pointelle knit pattern and peter pan style collar. The black & red colours come with matching buttons, and the other colours have contrast pearl buttons. This top can be paired with pencil skirts, jeans, cigarette trousers; you name it! Grab one now and you will not regret it.
Fit Advice: This style runs true to size, but is very stretchy. If you are in between sizes, take the next size down for a fitted result.
80% Viscose 20% Nylon
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Retail Order Processing
For questions regarding your retail order please email: email@example.com
Orders are sent as quickly as possible once we’ve confirmed payment. This is usually within 2-3 working days but please allow up to 7 days. We will inform you by email if there are any problems with your order.
*Please do bear in mind that during sale periods, dispatch of orders can take a little longer as we can get very busy indeed. Please expect your orders to be dispatched anywhere between 3 and 10 working days during these busy times!*
Our office is closed over the weekend & public holidays so please bear this in mind when placing your order.
We cannot take online orders over the phone.
We cannot offer a pick up service from our Head Office, as we currently have a 'no visitors' policy for Health and Safety reasons.
Please Note: Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when you get to the checkout. We do not see your PayPal details at any stage through order processing so do not rely on your PayPal address if you have different delivery preferences.
Please contact us ASAP if you have entered an incorrect address as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us- please double check that all your details have been filled out before completing your order.
We are unable to combine orders in order to reduce postage costs. Please ensure that you have placed all items required in your basket before completing your order.
We cannot post items to 'Packstations', 'PO Boxes', or 'Parcel lockers'. This is something that our current mail service is unable to offer. Please make sure your delivery address is an existing address where someone will be able to accept your item.
Our Gift Vouchers are available to buy online in denominations of £25, £50, and £100.
Gift Vouchers are for online use only.
We will send your physical gift voucher to you by post. Once you have received this voucher, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your gift voucher code (stated on the voucher), and the email address you would like us to activate your voucher to.
You need to have a Collectif Online Account in order to use the voucher. Please make sure you have signed up to the website before emailing us.
Retail Order Postage Costs
£5.50 within the UK (for orders under £150)
£7.50 within the UK (for orders over £150)
We are currently using the courier service DPD to ship parcel within the UK Mainland which is estimated to deliver next working day after dispatch. Please bear in mind that it will usually take up to 3 working days for an order to be dispatched, and can be longer during sale periods.
We may also use Royal Mail's 1st Class Signed for Delivery which is estimated to deliver within 1-2 working days after dispatch.
*If you are not able to accept delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail and DPD will leave a card with further instructions. Please ask for a tracking number if you have not received your order within 5 working days from when you placed your order.
UK destinations for DPD include England, Scotland and Wales.
UK destinations for Royal Mail include England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & BFPO.
From £9.50 - £16.
We use Royal Mail's Airsure Service which is a signed for first class service which is estimated to deliver within 2-6 working days
REST OF WORLD
From £12.50 - £22.50
We use Royal Mail's Airsure or International Signed for Service. Both are first class services. Depending on the destination, orders are estimated to be delivered within 3-7 working days
From £13.50 - £22.50
For Australia, we also use Royal Mail's Airsure Service, which is a signed for first class service. Delivery is estimated between 5-6 working days from dispatch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country - any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We do fill in customs declaration forms for orders from these destinations.
We cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or items lost or damaged once dispatched, either in the UK or to overseas locations.
If you have not received your order within 15 working days, please email us at email@example.com with your order number so that we can give you the tracking information for your parcel. Sometimes your order will be waiting in your local post office and you have not received a 'while you were out' card.
Please Note: Royal Mail does not consider a package lost until 25 working days after the dispatch date. We will not be able to claim for a lost packet until after this time. Packages lost by Royal Mail will be refunded or replaced after 25 working days from the date we posted your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by Royal Mail, but we will do all that we can to help you.
We cannot be held responsible for any orders sent to an address incorrectly provided to us by the customer. All addresses are printed as they have been entered in the online account/checkout form, so please double check them before payment. Any orders that have not been called for or have not been able to reach their destination will be returned to our head office. Please bear in mind that we DO NOT take any information at all from PayPal- and so all information must be entered by you on your account page.
We will contact you if your order has been returned to us, at which time we will ask if you wish for the parcel to be sent out to you again. A reposting fee will apply. If you no longer wish for the order, we will refund you for the the value of the order, excluding original postage costs.
Retail Online Orders Returns Policy
For questions regarding retail returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collectif Head Office,
Unit R2B, Warehouse K
2, Western Gateway
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice & a completed copy of our returns form so that we can process your return efficiently. You can find your returns form on the back of your invoice that is included with your order. If you need another one, please drop us either a phone call or email and we can send one across to you.
Please Note: All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, and animal hair. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached.
If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to accept any lingerie or pierced jewellery as returns. Swimwear must be tried over underwear, and any hygeine seals must be intact or your right to return will be affected.
- You can only return your item(s) for a refund if you post your parcel back to us within 14 working days of receiving your order from your postal service provider.
- Postage costs for your return postage are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect. If you would prefer a credit note then please indicate as such on the returns form. Please note that we will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return also, postage for these items will not be refunded.
- We will only refund return postage up to the original amount that you paid for us to send the item(s) to you.
- If returning items to us from outside of the UK, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the parcel that you are sending is 'RETURNED GOODS'. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable if your return is lost before it reaches us. You will need to make a claim with your postal service provider. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at this address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider.
- If we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item, please email us with this information so that we can authorise your return within seven working days of you receiving the parcel. You will need to include a copy of your postage receipt in the packet in order to receive a refund for your postage costs for returning your incorrect item. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Returns received after the 14 day period and within 28 days of receipt are eligible for a credit note only.
- Items received after this time are not eligible for return.
- If you tick ‘credit note’ on your form, an online code will be issued to you, which can be used in the promotion code box at the checkout. This code will be issued for the value of the returned item(s) and your code will deduct this total from your order. Your code will expire six months from the issue date. You can email us to extend it for one further month at email@example.com. We are unable to extend credit notes past this period.
- We offer exchanges in the form of a credit note. We will issue you with an online code that can be redeemed next time you order with us. With this code, you can purchase the size up or down or a completely new style instead. We have revised this policy, and we promise that this is the quickest way for you to receive an exchange.
- Please note: these conditions refer to your original order. Any orders placed with a credit note gained from a previous return will not be eligible for a refund unless your return is sent back within the 14 days of receiving your original order.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations and as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for your order up until 14 working days after receipt of your goods. This 14 working day period commences the day after you have received your order. You will need to make us aware of your wish to cancel the contract by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. In compliance with our returns policy, the goods must be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. If they are not, we reserve the right to return the goods to you. If we do not receive your cancelled order back, we may have to arrange collection from you at your cost. We will only refund you for your postage to the value of Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery (non-tracked service). If you choose to to use a trackable service, paying for this extra cost will be at your discretion.
- We will usually process returns within 7 working days of receipt, however, during busy periods, please allow up to 28 working days. We will contact you via email as soon as we have opened your return.
- Please make sure that your inbox can receive emails from ‘email@example.com’, as this is the email address that you will be contacted from.
- If you would like advice on sizing or styles for future orders do not hesitate to contact us - we are happy to help. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Wholesale Delivery & Returns
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Wholesale Delivery & Returns.
Store Purchases Returns Policy
The returns policy for our shop is different to our website. Items bought from one of our shops need to be returned to the shop where you purchased your item. We do not offer a refunds unless an item is faulty. You must return an item to the shop you purchased it with your receipt from within 28 days where you will be issued a credit note valid for 3 months to use in that branch.
Unfortunately we are unable to process items purchased in one of our shops at our Head Office and vice versa. If you placed your order online, you will need to return it to Head office as per the instructions above.
This applies for any items purchased from our eBay store; http://stores.ebay.co.uk/collectif-clothing.
You must contact the eBay seller if you have any questions regarding an eBay order. Our website is completely separate from our eBay and does not have any information regarding eBay products and sellers on it.
Please log-in to write review